Bioaerosol Monitoring Webinar: What Waste Professionals Should Know.
When: Friday 12th June 2020 (13.00 – 14.00)
Host: Zoom Meeting
Hosted by: Jennifer Kowlaski, Environmental Scientist at The Open University & Albion Environmental Ltd
Ideal for anyone who works in the waste management industry, especially those working on operational waste management sites. It may also be of interest to anyone who wants to know more about bioaerosols, air pollution, and Health & Safety issues.
The webinar will explain:
• What bioaerosols are
• The associated health concerns
• Potential sources of bioaerosols
• How bioaerosols affect those in waste management
• How bioaerosols are monitored and managed, briefly
• The solutions that Albion Environmental can provide
To book your place register here
Join Zoom Meeting