Scottish Government publish COVID-19 Vaccine NHS Scotland Explainer Video, with additional languages and formats now available.
COVID-19 Vaccine Videos
Below are links to the full suite of videos, including shorter versions and topic-specific cut-downs.
- View full-length COVID-19 Vaccines Explainer Video
- View shorter version of the COVID-19 Vaccines Explainer Video
- View Safety Information short video
- View Doses and Appointments short video
- View Pregnancy and Breastfeeding short video
- View Faith Leaders and Ingredients short video
NHS Scotland Explainer Video – Translations to date:
This week the Scottish Government launched the COVID-19 Summer Safety Measures Campaign, which went live on Monday, 21st June. This campaign is focused on reminding people of the importance of good safety behaviours such as ventilation and outdoor socialising. Continuing to follow these behaviours until we are all vaccinated will help us avoid future outbreaks and minimise the risks from new strains.
The five key safety measures highlighted as part of the campaign include: ventilation, meeting outdoors where possible, importance of cleaning hands, avoiding crowds and wearing face coverings in crowded places. The Summer Safety Measures Campaign will run for 4 weeks until the 18th July, and will be live on TV, Radio, Digital, Social and Out of Home (OOH) channels.
The Scottish Government have created Sector Advice Cards to help managers find relevant advice and understand what to do in the event of an outbreak in the workplace and to help employers communicate COVID-19 related health and safety advice to their employees. The compliance team have reported that many of the outbreaks they have seen have been due to staff ‘letting their guard down’ rather than not having the correct procedures in place. These advice cards are a useful way to communicate important messages and provide reminders where staff may be prone to dropping their guard.
The Scottish Government has now published the specific Waste Sector Advice Card and it is available to view and download here: Sector Advice Card – Waste Sector (www.gov.scot).
For more information on the two new Advice Cards on the Scottish Government website please follow the links below:
- Sector Advice Card – Waste Sector (www.gov.scot) – This will be followed by translations into Polish and Lithuanian. This will be promoted via the Waste sector networks and stakeholder groups.
- Sector Advice Card – Advice for Everyone at Work (www.gov.scot) – This is to remind people not to let their guard down in the more informal workplace situations. This can be printed out and paced on notice boards or canteen doors etc. Colleagues are asked to help promote this via their sector networks.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Scottish workbook 2020 – gov.scot (www.gov.scot) – All available sector advice cards can be found here under ‘supporting files’.