Complete and submit the form below or download a SWITCH Forum Feedback Form
Q1. SWITCH will ensure we keep members updating on all relevant health and safety issues as well as reviewing the competency framework, pushing forward on ways of ensuring common base level of competency within the sector and supporting employees and companies with careers and qualifications. Is there a key issue you think SWITCH could focus on in 2021?
Q1A Q1B Q1C
Q2. How can your organisation help support SWITCH going forward (present at an event/ webinar, produce or share a key document or resource, provide a case study, financially support the group or research which you think is relevant)?
Q2A Q2B Q2C
Q3. Is there anything which you think SWITCH could improve upon?
Q3A Q3B Q3C
Q4. Can you share a calendar of events planned on H&S or ET&C which your organisation will be holding throughout 2021 so SWITCH can plan its events and promote your events or even take part in and invite guest speakers?
Q4A Q4B Q4C
Q5. Do you know of any other organisation or individual who could or would be interested in being a member of SWITCH and would you contact them and put them in contact with SWITCH?
Q5A Q5B Q5C
As a member of SWITCH I will become an ambassador for the waste and resource management sector.
As an ambassadors I will make every reasonable effort to -
• Promote the SWITCH SCIO and its objectives.
• Actively promote SWITCH activities within my organisation and networks.
• Support events and other promotional activities; e.g. by providing speakers for events, developing case studies, writing articles and demonstrating good practice.
• Promote Health and Safety in my sector
• Promote Learning and Development in my sector